Below is a selection of legal articles to give the bottom line on various aspects of the law of particular interest to small and medium size business.
1. Businesses tend to make the same mistakes here is a list The 10 Greatest legal mistakes in business .... and how to avoid them this may be too late.
3. Leases are a minefield
4. Concerns about IP
5. Defaming or being defamed.
6. Problems concerning family inheritance going in the wrong direction.
If you have still not found the answer to the question which is troubling you I suggest you do the following:
1. Do a Google search and see what comes up. This is very popular in legal circles and even if it does not answer the question it does while away the morning. Maybe this is how you ended up here in the first place.
2. Do a Google search using "lawanddisorder" and the name of your issue. As this site is intended to give the bottom line on various aspects of the law of particular interest to small and medium size business it may just work.
3. Click here to search back copies of the Law & Disorder eZine using the word which best describes your issue.4. Speak to a lawyer.
sponsored by Brennans solicitors - a Queensland, Australia law firm - Individual Liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.
ABN 60 583 357 067
Please see the copyright notice and legal disclaimer